Honda D Series Forum banner

1601 - 1605 of 1605 Posts

·
Registered
1990 Honda Civic 3DR
105 Posts
Wow, very nice!!!

Specs? Dyno #'s???
No dyno time yet. Just got it put together piece by piece. To be honest, I've been playing with the fuel tables trying to get it to idle properly.

It's a JDM D15B VTEC Block (P08) with a D16Z6 P08-4 Head. The head was shaved 0.035" and ported and cleaned. Crower springs and retainers, ferrea valves, P08 cam and gear for now. I have GEM Adjustable cam gear for it, but waiting to see dyno numbers to decided route to go. Fueling is 190lph, RDX 410cc injectors, GEM fuel rail, 6an feed line, 4an return line. JRSC with 3.8" pulley hitting 6psi, the manifold and s-tube seem ported bc the openings are larger than what on my cylinder head. GEM Thermal intake gasket. DC 4-2-1 One piece header into 60mm in India test pipe and catback. 9.25" long filter to 3" EK intake tube modified and wrapped with thermal tape. Runs into 60mm TB. Spec clutch and ACT flywheel in a DelSol Si 5spd trans... all being tuned on S300 V3.

·
total goofball
1994 Civic coupe EX
375 Posts
No dyno time yet. Just got it put together piece by piece. To be honest, I've been playing with the fuel tables trying to get it to idle properly.

It's a JDM D15B VTEC Block (P08) with a D16Z6 P08-4 Head. The head was shaved 0.035" and ported and cleaned. Crower springs and retainers, ferrea valves, P08 cam and gear for now. I have GEM Adjustable cam gear for it, but waiting to see dyno numbers to decided route to go. Fueling is 190lph, RDX 410cc injectors, GEM fuel rail, 6an feed line, 4an return line. JRSC with 3.8" pulley hitting 6psi, the manifold and s-tube seem ported bc the openings are larger than what on my cylinder head. GEM Thermal intake gasket. DC 4-2-1 One piece header into 60mm in India test pipe and catback. 9.25" long filter to 3" EK intake tube modified and wrapped with thermal tape. Runs into 60mm TB. Spec clutch and ACT flywheel in a DelSol Si 5spd trans... all being tuned on S300 V3.
wow awesome, GL with it, Def want to see sum numbers!

1601 - 1605 of 1605 Posts