Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1604 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get people to post a pic of their engine bays? I like d engines.

I will upload mine asap but until then, what da ya say?

·
Registered
655 Posts

here is a shot before it went in. D16A6 fully re-built from the ground up.

Ported and polished intake manifold and bottom end, 11:1 comp ratio, SRP pistons, Eagle connecting Rods, Intake manifold is from a D15B7, throttle body was bored out to 60mm.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Here are some of my 02 civic when I was at a local car show. Took 1st place!!!:) I will post some of Project Rex when I am not to lazy to post then up :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
turbo95eg6 said:
Wow berretta, your car is orange but looks red...! Nice automobile you got there
It is red it is the Factory color "Rallye Red" It just looks orange in light and cause of camera. In person it is really red.. I love it I always wanted to have a Show car and a Fast car and that is what project rex is for :) these pics are little old I ended up painting valve cover and Mani Gunmetal! Also is all together now just waiting on damn TB gasket!! I cant wait........ I have a turbo kit for it too 14b I just want to make sure she is running right and tuned good before I boost it.

Attachments

·
Adia's Daddy
3,364 Posts
Well, changed the pics and cleaned up the bay with Spray Nine and EAGLE ONE TIRE WET this weekend for the car show in town. Figured I'd show the before and after pics

Before the letters were block sanded and before any cleaning was done:

After block sanding letters (still no cleaning):

1 - 20 of 1604 Posts