Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
well, before it blew up, i was running a B7 with a 4-2-1 header, CAI, full exhasut and a re-built head with about .004 shaved off. I had a 62mm BBK TB on it aswell and a venom 400 module. It was an automatic and would hold its own to a stock Y8 5spd with a real good driver and up to 100, i beat a Z6 with an upgraded clutch, Full Exhasut and CAI. I had Z6 mani and was going to get a Bisi Stg. 2 cam before it went bye byes

·
Well?
10,814 Posts

thats all i got unless you want to see the torn apart pics aswell.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
i know it still looks ugly but itz been raining and snowing..

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
convert that to MPFI ASAP

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
are you gona send me one for free..haha..j\k..:wink:..what if i can get one from a clean civic or whatever i can get it from in a junk yard..?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
If you can, get most of the parts from an A6, except the intake manifold, get that from a Z6, along with the fuel rail.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
what do i need from the a6..??..im making a list...haha..and can you remind me whaat is a a6??..sry for the dumb qustion..and the z6..i keep foregeting..:(..

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
A6 is from the `88-`91 Si, EX, and AWD Wagovan. Get the ECU, injectors, resistor box, dizzy, and some wireing from one of those. You can also get the injectors, resistor box, and wiring from a `89-`91 Integra if you need to. If you find an Si get the tranny if you can afford it.

Z6 is from the `92-`95 Civic Si/EX/ DelSol Si. You want the fuel rail and intake manifold from one of those. The only downside it you would have to lengthen the MAP senor wires to reach the throttle body mounted MAP sensor or use a OBD-0 Integra throttle body or early D15B7 throttle body.

Once you have all the parts there's quite a few How-To's about how to do it.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
ya thatz my big proplem..haha..how much would it cost if i had some knows what there doing..?

..you know there is a wrecked del sol across the bridge and theres a little junk yard but theres one proplem..itz a dohc v-tec..:(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
If you provide the parts it shoulden't be much.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
i don't think that i know anybody that does thath stuff round here unless theres sombody on here that lives pretty close to me..haha..

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I'm sure someone can recomend a shop or give you a hand. You in PA, there's probebly someone near by who can help.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
is there any books i can read or look at bout this..?..see i never did this kinda thing b4 and i don't wana screw it up and i don't want a jackass messing with it either if he doesn't know wtf hes doin..you know what im sayin..?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
thanks man now i gota do is leave this up till i get the money and partz and a nice day to do it..:)

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
if i new how to rep ya i would for helping me..:wink:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts