Honda D Series Forum banner

post counter not working on my account

3K views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  gonzo5785 
#1 ·
hello so ive made a couple posts already and the post counter for signatures says i have 0 posts why am i doing something wrong? help!
:rant2::sign4:

#10 ·
ive used the search feature and have dreaded making one of these help me out posts just because of you...... im not a complete newb and love the site and btw i am asking because i have been lurking on this site for a while (like 2 years) and just wanted to read signatures

#3 ·
Yes, the thing you are doing wrong is sectional though, not personal.

Comments that are relevant and in the correct sections get added to the count.

Welcome to DSO, follow the rules and enjoy.

Reactions: slo_eg8
#7 ·
hello so ive made a couple posts already and the post counter for signatures says i have 0 posts why am i doing something wrong? help!
I was confused by the same thing when I joined.

As as general thing and unlike some other forums, DSO prefers to count only those posts that are technical or helpful in some way. This means that joining in with the entertainment or noob sections gives you zilch in post counts. It prevents people signing up and blitzing the forum just to get the count up to be able to sell a second hand gasket or some such.

It works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.