Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any reason why my post count is still 0? just curious if posts on threads I created don't count or something is funky, while I was searching through the forums a lot of the posts people reference various links in their signatures, which aren't visible if your post count is less than 10. Usually I wouldn't care but its making it harder to find the write-ups that I need for the OBD0-1 conversion (I've only found partial write ups so far).

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,292 Posts

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,292 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I literally just want to hit 10 posts because it limits the things I can view, no need to post whore once I'm not being limited on what I can see. Honestly I've never seen that on a forum, I understand a lot of forums not allowing you to post links and pictures to avoid spam, but I've never had a forum stop me from viewing links before, just seems like its asking for noobs to ask questions they should be able to find the answers to on their own. but like I said earlier, I'm attempting to find stuff without posting, but its kind of a PITA when the usual response is Check my signature or theres a link in my signature lol.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,745 Posts
Post count?????

But I can see the issues you are having....

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Our posts are counted?

:thinking:

Edit: I remember having access to the classifieds for nearly a year and not realizing it or ever going into it. I cared more about building relationships and contributing to the fountain of knowledge here. Then again, I didn't know shit back then, don't really know shit now, but at least ERRONE BE KNOWIN ME DOH.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Post count?????

But I can see the issues you are having....
All good now!

Our posts are counted?

:thinking:

Edit: I remember having access to the classifieds for nearly a year and not realizing it or ever going into it. I cared more about building relationships and contributing to the fountain of knowledge here. Then again, I didn't know shit back then, don't really know shit now, but at least ERRONE BE KNOWIN ME DOH.
oh absoulutely, I tend to be more of a lurker on forums, unless I have a contribution or a problem that I can't seem to solve on my own, anyways, thanks for the responses guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts