Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
Some sections don't count. And don't ask about it or mods will reset it to zero. I know I know you want to see the for sale section. No.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know you had a for sale section, I was just wondering. Learning the site and all

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
Well welcome. Don't worry about it to much.Keep trying to learn and contribute and you'll get along fine.

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Go on the top left and click on the forums bar icon. Now scroll down to the "Everything Else" section. If you post in any of there sub sections like "nOOb forum" or "Entertainment area". Post count will not increase.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome to DSO, we are not patient but if you are we are pretty knowledgeable as a hole, or is it whole? Any who, post in sections where knowledge is being spread like NA or Transmission.

The general sections are for fun only, pics and jokes poking fun of people who don't read the rules, or refuse to, and leave screaming profanity.

Reactions: slo_eg8

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Welcome to DSO, we are not patient but if you are we are pretty knowledgeable as a hole, or is it whole? Any who, post in sections where knowledge is being spread like NA or Transmission.

The general sections are for fun only, pics and jokes poking fun of people who don't read the rules, or refuse to, and leave screaming profanity.
With you it's probably hole. :p

On another note welcome to the D. Pull up a chair ... grab a beer (or a keg) ... and don't take anything too personally.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's all good. Appreciate any help you guys can offer.

I will be 38 this month and I am finally able to start a car build. I know cars and engines but never fully rebuilt one, this site has a ton of info and pretty incredible builds. I will be reading alot and asking questions as I go along. I want to start my own build thread but it will probably be pretty boring as this is just a project and I get to it when I can time/money. Time mostly..

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Im 37 and started hella late, I still dont know shyt but I havent taken my cars to the shop in overt a decade and they still run.

Some times just putting it down on paper so to speak and noting your steps you can find issues and get help. Post up, we are watching.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In what section should I post my "build" right now it is just engine rebuild and getting it running? Much later on it will be turbo addition.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
In what section should I post my "build" right now it is just engine rebuild and getting it running? Much later on it will be turbo addition.
Most people use the "Showcase" section for builds.

Then when you need help on a specific aspect find the appropriate sub forum. Forced induction, N/A, Suspension ... etc.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts