Honda D Series Forum banner

541 - 560 of 1649 Posts

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
NO... HE's a RAPIST, CHILDREN MOLESTION!! theres no way he's fun,lovin guy! :bigok:

true.

i love to rape kids... like you. *silence*

let me touch you.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #547
true.

i love to rape kids... like you. *silence*

let me touch you.

sure TOUCH ME ANYWHERE YOU WANNA EDD!!!!!! i love being touched! haha

·
Registered
475 Posts
looking through this thread leads me to believe that only EMOs and wiggers are driving civics these days. lol j/p

...really though.
I'll admit this too.

Drive around and look at everyone in a modified civic. They all look 17, and all have that stupid wrap around douche stubble.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
lol only a guy that works around so many homosexual rapists all day would have my boner on his mind...

starting to convert?

don't spend too much time around them.
Don't get it twisted little man they only send killers and drug dealers to the Haven.

All child molestors and rapists go to KP, a place I would never work at because I have a son.

Don't be so sensitive..... when I put the J/P beside it I feel I can say anything. :)

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
5,468 Posts
they might not have been man rapers before they got to "the haven"...

for someone that can dish out a joke you sure cant identify them. maybe I should color code them from now on? you know like your special ed high school classes did for you?

lol
Just chill man.
You crack a joke then someone cracks it back then you get all like this.

And make fun of my job all you want, at'least I have a government job that provides more then enough for my family.

And not everybody can work there its a dangerous place where they smell fear a mile away. :yes:

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Oh damn I love this site.. but seriously guys lets get this thread back on track

heres one of me rockin a FJ Dist shit

541 - 560 of 1649 Posts