Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
That's not a question ... try searching ... there's a plethora of information on B-series swaps on every honda forum in existence.

To even get an idea of how to help you we need more information than "I'm doing a B-series swap". If you're question is "how do I do a B-series swap" you need to pay someone to do it for you ... since you obviously don't have the knowledge to search the internet which contains many many many step by step write ups on B-series swaps into every chassis.

That being said ... put your flame suit on.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
member since 2008.....has 5 posts to his name lol. how has he managed a green dot for this long

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And this is why I never ask shit on these sites .. member since 2005 with 5 post? exactly .. i fking read .. thank you... all i wanted to know was for a b16a2 into a ef after mpfi conversion , i need to jump the car to obd1 and the engine down to obd1 using obd1 dizzy .. is this correct am i missing anything , knock sensor applies not cause obd1 doesn't look for it correct ? thats all i wanted was to confirm what I have read .. like fuck rly

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey, man, it's just that your first post didn't include any info. If you've been reading since 08, you'd know better than to start off a thread with that post.

Anyways, I don't know much about EF's, I have an EK, but when I swapped a Z6 (OBDI) engine there was no more knock sensor, as it wasn't part of OBDI cars. So that is correct, you will not have a knock sensor anymore. There can be some other variances too that someone will chime in on, or you can find through a search. I believe the IACV changes from OBDI to OBDII, at least with D's. And of course the ECU. From OBDII -> OBDI I just used an adapter for the ECU so I didn't have to mess with any wiring.

Good luck with the swap.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Pro Tip: If you want to know something ... include that in your post.

Making vague allusions to needing some sort of information and then getting bent out of shape when you realize that none of us is psychic is completely asinine.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Theres countless threads on any Bswap. These cars are pushing 20+ years old. Theres TONS of info out there. Theres no spoon feeding on DSO.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts