Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
So my car is finally good no more leaking or anything, the only problem I have now is that whenever I put the car in gear and start driving, the shifter jerks forward. I'm not sure if the engine is jerking forward as well or what. Both of the front motor mounts look good so it appears to be a mount from somewhere else... I'm selling the car on Tuesday so I'd like to get that fixed as cheaply and as quickly as possible. Thanks in advance.

Ohh yeah, and now the whole shifter linkage falls out of place and it's almost impossible to move the shifter without moving the whole linkage making it nearly impossible to shift

·
Registered
0 Posts
If your shift linkage is loose is tighten it and check the linkage mounts, and check all your engine and transmission mounts , my shifter moved when I accelerate a lil bit , it was a trans mount that was bad, you not being able to shift or whatever you were describing is confusing to me.. Sounds like your missing bolts in things . Just my 2 cents

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,103 Posts
?? I don't understand what that's supposed to mean
it means, you should start doing your own learning instead of waiting to be told. google is your friend. crawling under your own car is also faster than getting online and waiting for a reply.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Actually I meant buying the car. He obviously doesn't even know the actual condition the car is in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts