Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im fixing to start my biuld and i was wondering who is the best company to send my head to for port n polish work for good quality work?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you mean to tell me out of all the people on here that have gotten head work done knowone has any suggestions?

·
Registered
537 Posts
im fixing to start my biuld and i was wondering who is the best company to send my head to for port n polish work for good quality work?
We do in house cylinder head porting. I'm waiting on Sean to give me the ok to post up our services. I'll include pictures on the post as well.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
you mean to tell me out of all the people on here that have gotten head work done knowone has any suggestions?
If you want answers your going to have to be more specific. Where are you located? What head is it off of? What type of port work are you looking for (mild, race, etc).

Answer those and Im sure more people will be able to help out. Searching always help too.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome guys thanks for your help, im going to check into those but if you have anymore suggestion keep em coming, and by the way i did search didnt find what i was looking for, also its an a6 head, going to be a street driven car, occasionally taken to the track, plan on throwing a stg 2 or 3 cam in it with valve springs and titanium retainers also some boost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts