Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to get some new tires when mine wear out ..i wanna get year round tires , i knoow there is already a poll on tires , but i wanted one just for all season .thanks for all your post and opinions !

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I personally love the Falken Ziex 512's.. There cheap and very reliable!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
im running nitto neo-gens right now. work great in the snow. very sticky. i dont know how durable yet though with the 280 treadwear rating...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I'm running the cheapest tires i could find on tire rack...Yokahoma Avid H4S...they arent bad but they dont have great traction for racing or anything...Then again, living in michigan i'm more worried about snow and wet traction...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I running fuzion hri's and They were cheap and not a bad tire. They handle decent and have good wet traction and go great in the snow. Also my car has a horrible camber problem in the front due to being lowerd with no camber kit, But i have the tire's for 2 year's and never rotated the and the front tire's just started showing sign's of wearing about a mounth ago.

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
I REALLY, REALLY am impressed with the Kumho Solus tires I am running on stock 14's. We've had ~4' of snow (yes, FEET) and these tires really do well in it. Not as good as dedicated winter tires, but for $39 apaiece from Tire Rack, I have been very happy with them!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Im in need of all seasons as well, so I just placed an order at edgeracing.com for a set and wheels and tires, Falken Ziex 512's. They were the cheapest and it seems everyone likes them. They are also a light weight tire.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I am rocking Bridgestone Potenzas, I love them.

Reactions: 88_rex_si
1 - 13 of 13 Posts