Honda D Series Forum banner

which date should we have the meet?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys lets pick a date for the first beaver springs meet.
our first choice is Saturday june 7th its a typical $35 Test & Tune from 10:00 to 4:00 so its 4 hours of unlimited heads up racing,you never know how many other cars will be there since its a public test and tune, there is a option to rent the track longer for a private session from 5 to 8 for a additional $40 per car with a 10 car minimum. spectators are free to get in all day. you may camp over and race sunday or just to rest up and drive home.

Choice number two is Saturday june 21st it will be heads up stop light drags, real street racing style no time slips-no scoreboards, licensed, inspected, insured, mufflers, DOT's NO TRAILERS - All cars driven thru the gate. (Off site trailer parking available at the Bean Field) 3:00 - Gates Open 4:00 - Grudge runs 8:00 Race for PINKS now for this event they replace the typical tree with a real stop light and you go on green and every race is heads up from 4 till 8, then at 8 you race for PINKS,no not real pinks ;), they give you a pink paper when you sign in and starting at 8 you race to see how many you can collect, when you lose you give the winner your pink paper. at the end of the night the guy with the most pinks wins. they will separate cars according to classes. entry fees are, $20 to compete Spectators are only $5 each or $10 a carload, there are purses awarded at this race please read the following link for all the details.
http://www.beaversprings.com/flyers/Stop Light Drags.htm

It don't matter to me which you all choose i will end up going to both more then likely. we will go off majority rules and please try and bring as many other friends with imports as you can. after you voted post here if your coming and if you are bringing any friends.

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what yah mean. i like either way. both races will be heads up style. i think the 7th we would have the track more to our selfs, get your car done and vote :) like i said im going to teh pinks race regardless of what we vote here, i think it will be pretty fun.

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
most of the local guys are wanting to check out the stop light drags, but a majority of them said they would also come to the normal test and tune. looks like 10 or so cars plus mine. heck i was only hoping to get 10 or so total looks like we will almost double that :)

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
99 Civic Ex
102 Posts
is that for a test and tune at beaver run. if it is would that be road course or autoX? either way all i need is a helmet.

·
Banned
eh hatch
598 Posts
i voted for the 21st but a promotion at work owns me
only voted for 21st to give me more time
but whatever...we'll see...

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
sry guys can't go my car is geting fixed gl geting there and have a safe trip..

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is that for a test and tune at beaver run. if it is would that be road course or autoX? either way all i need is a helmet.
It will be drag racing, heads up style :)

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
does anyone know or have the adress?..im asking if yens knew cause i an put it down..

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
I just looked it up an it's about a 5 hour drive from were i am. but ill talk 2 one of my boy's an see if he want 2 head over there.

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
ok just tryin to help..lol..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts