Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's becoming a form of entertainment that could exceed GTA in popularity!!

The justification and results of this are laughable.

Ha

Can't wait for the Uber IPO

Discuss/Add!

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Just sounds like the cop that pulled me over and didn't give me a ticket... and we were both white.

He got his ass chewed by a cop, big deal. Had he arrested him or done anything otherwise then he would have over stepped his authority but anyone can chew someone a new one for whatever reason, there are no laws against it.

Was the cop right in all this though... NO, but still it shouldn't be getting this kind of attention.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
It seems more and more officers of any kind seem to be overstepping there bounds with the way the hold and or talk to people. For any good it would have done in that situation would have told the officer exactly why I did what I did and if he/she had a problem with it write the ticket and or arrest me. I would rather get the ticket then sit there and listen to a BS lecture about why the officer thinks he or she is right, how hard the job is, etc, etc. But then again sometimes I can have problems with authority.

In this particular situation the officer over reacted. He honked. Get over it. No need to belittle the driver for his action. Emotions or not.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Crazy. I'd be yelling back at that point. I would have said he either stops talking to me like that or I'll report him. Cops aren't allowed to do that to civilians. Especially in a non hostile enviroment.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Crazy. I'd be yelling back at that point. I would have said he either stops talking to me like that or I'll report him. Cops aren't allowed to do that to civilians. Especially in a non hostile enviroment.
I would have went to jail got out then raped his wife, grandmother, and favorite hooker while he watched

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
This has been going on for years. Its just that now everyone has a cellphone with video and social media.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts

These days of old are long gone..

I told my mother that she grew up in the best years of america. the politics and corporate greed have ruined the "American Dream"

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This Week's News!!

The media acknowledges that unresolved murders by officers have been going on for years, and that "Thanks to Video Evidence" cops are being charged. Really shows how valid our legal system is.

Wants 275K to camera 115 Officers. How the hell do those numbers add up at all?

They just want more money and use lack of it as an excuse for accountability.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,014 Posts
I doubt he will be convicted of murder. I see them pleading to a "lesser" charge, like negligent homicide or manslaughter....if there was a good d.a willing to press it, they should get him for tampering with evidence, filing a false report, conspiracy to commit murder, negligent discharge of a fire arm, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
The cop in this video has been fired and is in a cell awaiting muder charges. don't think the prosecutor is going to buckle on the charges because he has an open and shut case so far

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,014 Posts
I know he has been charged and fired, but either: he will kill himself. be killed. or plead to lesser charges between now and then

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
In any of the stories I read online it didn't say why the guy ran from the cop originally from the traffic stop.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
In any of the stories I read online it didn't say why the guy ran from the cop originally from the traffic stop.
Because of outstanding warrants for Family court and failure to appear in Family court.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts