Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
01 civic ex
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D16 stroked with d17 internals and bosted any one have a thread or opinions on this!?!

·
Registered
01 civic ex
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D16z6 with d17a1 internals aftermarket rods and pistons with 9.1 CR? 6-9 pounds boosted need more??

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
I remember a guy doing a Turbo D16 Stroker on a Blue 5th gen sedan. He's got a build thread on here, I've been searching for a few but I can't really find it.

It's out there man, start in the FI forum and work through to the motor building and NA

·
Registered
01 civic ex
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You say pounds boost doesn't matter. Say you build your block but you don't build it for the amount of boost you want say 15-20 pounds if you build it wrong and not for the amount of boost you want then pop goes the weasel. So knowing the amount off boost you want to push is definitely or should be a factor in any build for a turbo application. And you should take a look at this form its a place to learn from and help others. Not to call people stupid and argue about idiotic stuff or fights over the internet.

·
Registered
01 civic ex
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remember a guy doing a Turbo D16 Stroker on a Blue 5th gen sedan. He's got a build thread on here, I've been searching for a few but I can't really find it.

It's out there man, start in the FI forum and work through to the motor building and NA

Thanks I eventually found it. Exactly what I was looking for.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
you build the motor around what hp you are looking for... not how many psi you want to run... thats what he meant..

6 psi on a small turbo will make small power.
6psi on a big turbo will make alot more power.

get it?

·
Registered
08 ZX10
24 Posts
post whatever info you found plz... I'm not looking at doing any kind of stroker setup but I am def interested in a good read!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts