Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pneumatic fluid transfer device automotive:

All the new transmission are going towards "Fill Plugs" instead of dipsticks.....

This old school guy at work has "make shift" tool you hook up to air and it'll suck fluid out of whatever; tranny, diff, etc. and push it back in. I want something like that. I currently have a cheap $10 bicycle style pump deal that works, but not efficient.

Mityvac makes something
Mityvac MV6400 Fluid Dispensing System | eBay

We do have one of those large capacity mityvacs that'll suck out fluid or bleed brakes and clutches, but I'll looking for something to put fluid back in.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Make something dude, so easy. Bernoulli effect that son of a bitch.

What do you use to do oil changes on newer euro shit that has no drain plugs? We have a little oil canister that sucks (I call it the sucker lol).

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Whaaaattttt! Y u no have drain plug euro cars?!

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
My IS350 has a sealed trans (no fill/drain plug period) with "lifetime" trans fluid. The few that have add a trans service on theirs have said the dealership had to hook into a trans cooler line and suck it out; but the problem is they only draw out about 40-50% of the fluids. You won't want to know what they paid to have this service performed either. :(

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
That performance tool one will be fine for atf and like 5/30...
Gear lube....not so much lolz

i personally own this guy, the box says blue point....but made buy mity vac

im pretty happy with it,,,the handle rotates and you can either do vacuum,,,or pressure. the only downside is that its only 2 quart capacity.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That could work.

I purchased the performance tools from Autozone and it worked just fine. of course you train for the jag off olympics using it. But it works. I found a 2 quart jug got it down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts