1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from what i've researched, Pm6 is a si intake 88-91
P08 is for d15Bvtec -d16z6 motor's

I have a crack on my si intake, so i will be putting in this p08 intake for my d15b

can i re-use most parts? or what parts will i need.. Throttle body,Tps ect...

already have new gaskets.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
You just won't have the vacuum port or the bolt hole on the back for the purge solenoid. Its the only thing different from a d16z6 intake manifold.

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You just won't have the vacuum port or the bolt hole on the back for the purge solenoid. Its the only thing different from a d16z6 intake manifold.
okay so I can do this swap without any modifications or mickey mouses? lol

I assume i can re-use the throttle body

·
Registered
ej1
1,222 Posts
I checked and an obd1 fuel rail set against an si obd0 intake and the 3 mount holes don't line up. The injector spacing looked the same.

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked and an obd1 fuel rail set against an si obd0 intake and the 3 mount holes don't line up. The injector spacing looked the same.
ah shit, i doubt i can find these parts at a junkyard.

I just have the bare manifold.

Anywhere else I can come up on these parts i'm looking to spend 100$

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Are the d15b8 manifold parts the same as the d16z6's?

Fuel rail throttle body ect..?

errrr scratch that nvm

I need parts for my d16z6 manifold if anyone has them pm or post

·
Registered
ej1
1,222 Posts
ah shit, i doubt i can find these parts at a junkyard.

I just have the bare manifold.

Anywhere else I can come up on these parts I'm looking to spend 100$
If you can find a back woodsy shade tree maby hill Billyish Honda guy in your area that does swaps for people or has blown up a lot of engines from bad tunes, they usually have these parts laying around for cheap.

Some times these guys will have a good or bad reputation and be well known by most Honda guys.
If you have any near by cities with paved circle tracks or drag strips there should be some kind of Honda group with a guy like that.

I can think of at least 4 factions like that near my area lol.

I found a dirty stock 56mm obd1 throttle body missing the tps, charcoal canister fitting, map sensor, and no accommodation for a fast idle start valve in my junk parts but it's hardly even worth posting it up.

Or you could post it up on Craigs list or a wtb on here.

·
Registered
Wagovan
773 Posts
I have a tb in my for sale thread pic link is broken though. Ill put one up in this post in a min.

Here you go.

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you can find a back woodsy shade tree maby hill Billyish Honda guy in your area that does swaps for people or has blown up a lot of engines from bad tunes, they usually have these parts laying around for cheap.

Some times these guys will have a good or bad reputation and be well known by most Honda guys.
If you have any near by cities with paved circle tracks or drag strips there should be some kind of Honda group with a guy like that.

I can think of at least 4 factions like that near my area lol.

I found a dirty stock 56mm obd1 throttle body missing the tps, charcoal canister fitting, map sensor, and no accommodation for a fast idle start valve in my junk parts but it's hardly even worth posting it up.

Or you could post it up on Craigs list or a wtb on here.
haha, yeah I have a hard time trusting people around here they are sketchy. i'm better off going to the junkyard, but everytime you see a honda out there everything is stripped down to the last piece of metal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts