Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pulled the wires out jus now n 2 of the metal connectors attached to the plug that connect wiith the spark plug came off...is this bad? cus it should still be connected good when its plugged in right?

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts
have you pulled the metal connectors out of the head? you might need to do some re-crimping.. bend the connector, and re-crimp to the wires.. post pics... might help with feedback..

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i pulled them out of the head,stuck em back in the metal boot and shoved them back in the head lol...works so far, cars runnin fine, hopefully it keeps goin

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
k1dfreeze said:
BUMP...any other thoughts before i drive the car like 500 miles tomorrow?!

replace the wires just to be safe or at least take another set along with you in case something happens.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i think ill bring my stock ones with me...cant complain much seeing i got the ones i have now for free...im going to call the company and bitch at em still lol

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fuck you guys...jus cus u said that, im going to push it all the way to LA...i guess i better start now...damn it! :sadface:

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
k1dfreeze said:
fuck you guys...jus cus u said that, im going to push it all the way to LA...i guess i better start now...damn it! :sadface:

nah, trailer that bitch. if you are going down I5 I am sorry for you having to clean all the bugs off that bitch. One thing I hate about driving long distances is that the front of my car is fucking covered in bugs. Just North of Sacramento is the worst.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im taping the WHOLE car up...well most of it...its goign to look like the spoon cars half blue n shiet...

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
k1dfreeze said:
im taping the WHOLE car up...well most of it...its goign to look like the spoon cars half blue n shiet...

pics????

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill take a pic...i wanted to take a bunch tonight before i drive down...car hasnt been this clean in hella long...it seems like only yesterday when i had blue signal drift headlight covers...lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts