Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Acura TL 6MT
656 Posts
Oh so next gen xbox has a life expectancy of 4 months instead of 3, wow
What? I am still playing on an Xbox Elite built in 2009 lol... and it's still better than having your whole network hacked, getting your personal information stolen, and having the entire network down for 24 days. lolz

And not getting DLC for Skyrim :eek:

And not having mobile device support

The list goes on.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
Durango is the code name given to the next XBox.
Thank you for clearing that up, didn't keep up on the codenames

·
Registered
EK hatch
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What? I am still playing on an Xbox Elite built in 2009 lol... and it's still better than having your whole network hacked, getting your personal information stolen, and having the entire network down for 24 days. lolz
Valid points...if i had a playstation then, i got mine after and still play online for free still have blu ray, and xbox sells more because ppl have had to buy 4 of them

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
Just got a blu ray player, and to be honest I'm not that impressed :lol:

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
Anything you will be able to play on ps4 you will be able to play on the new xbox except the exclusive games on playstation have been geared towards a younger audience. The metal gear franchise has leaned more towards xbox now since their contract is up with sony and they say its easier to develop for xbox. Also forza has tromped grand tourismo every time so unless you want a ps4 to play that one exclusive game that might be worth it... Otherwise look into bungies new project called destiny and you might want to hold out for xbox which will most likely make its debut later this year

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
Whats blu-ray? I get all my movies in my apple tv through itunes in hd lol the next gen media IS no media

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
While I despise all things Apple, Neon is right next gen of media is no media :hyper:

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Taken from first link:

"Sony PS4 Orbis gets 18 Radeon GCN units. Microsoft Xbox Durango makes do with just 12. Elsewhere, Durango will have 8GB of shared DDR3 RAM along with 32MB of superfast ERAM for the GPU and a grand total of 170GB/s of bandwidth.

The PS4, meanwhile, will sport just 4GB of RAM, but it will be of the ultra-quick GDDR5 variety. All told, it's thought Durango will pack a grand total of 1.23 teraflops of raw compute power to Orbis's 1.84 teraflops. Oh, and both are expected to have Blu-ray drives."

Nobody will be jumping ship either way. So expect at least 5 more years of fanboy wars.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts