Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
Civic
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro haha you cant really tell but theres custom turbo on it. ihave intercooler and piping just need to put em in and paint and a few other thngs and shell be done
ill update it when its done

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
thanks bro haha you cant really tell but theres custom turbo on it. ihave intercooler and piping just need to put em in and paint and a few other thngs and shell be done
ill update it when its done
lol thats sweet, i remember i had a civic/teg model but couldnt find where it is, but i might as well start buying a model n start doing em

havent did it for like 2-3 yrs kinda miss it lol

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
hella yeah its fun when you got nothin to do. and your blazed :p
damn right, right now im in the mood for it but no money no model cars:dots:
lmao

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
wow brings back memories of the old days of building models i was at the hobbies store earlier today might get back into it.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
879 Posts
I have a couple I might post tomorrow when lighting is better. I do want to build a Civic fleet though but no money for it right now.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
lol i just told my gf that i wanted one about a month ago.

i used to be into it alot, growing up just build them as they come.....in highschool me and a couple buddies got into "pimping" them out. we used to build "hydrolic" set-ups. with those little motors, full real switch boxes, rims from the hobby store, shave the bodies, custom paint jobs, my buddies older brother was well known in the lowrider comunity in southern florida for his airbrushing.

a several years ago i built a few, i had a ek coupe i made with parts from the f&f supra, ek had the racing seats, custom turbo kit, full roll cage, "nos", lowerd it more, custom body pieces i made from other kits, big vinyls across the side.....really it was riced out...lol

but good looking mini-truck

·
Registered
Civic
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol i just told my gf that i wanted one about a month ago.

i used to be into it alot, growing up just build them as they come.....in highschool me and a couple buddies got into "pimping" them out. we used to build "hydrolic" set-ups. with those little motors, full real switch boxes, rims from the hobby store, shave the bodies, custom paint jobs, my buddies older brother was well known in the lowrider comunity in southern florida for his airbrushing.

a several years ago i built a few, i had a ek coupe i made with parts from the f&f supra, ek had the racing seats, custom turbo kit, full roll cage, "nos", lowerd it more, custom body pieces i made from other kits, big vinyls across the side.....really it was riced out...lol

but good looking mini-truck

thanks! im tryin to get my hands on a CTR from japan right now. i really want it haha. but ive been tryin to find some other civics.. but cant find any around here. but im glad i inspired a bunch of you guys and i look forwar to seeing some of your own masterpeices :)

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
1 - 20 of 121 Posts