Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here the deal. a year ago i got bored in class and decided to "tint" my windows. now as a michigan driver i barely look at my blind spots in the first place. so intead of tint i blacked out the rear three windows with jet black vinyl. So to correct the problem of me switching lanes and ruining my baby i decided to remove the rear wiper, 1 cause i dont like it in the first place, and 2 i think i burnt the motor out. anyway i found a water proof camera taht fits directly in the wiper port without modifications. this is cool and all but now i need to find a place to mount the monitor.
I dont like the typical stuff either; i want it to look clean. and me being as picky as they come i want it to blend. Its a 93 hatch with 92 prelude seats and a 99 Integra center console.
any ideas on to where i should place this 10 inch monitor. i've tried a few places and i just dont like the look of it.
let me know your thoughts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks man. did crx's come with that same console? i was at a junk yard pullin some seats and looked at one and wasn't sure if it would fit or not

1 - 16 of 16 Posts