Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i looked on tuner toyz and they only had 10.5 comp pistons i want 9.0 or nothing! where can i get them from???? im also looking for rods that i dont have to notch the block for, any suggestions??? thx

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not assembling it myself and i really didnt know what exactly noptching it was... and no ls rods for me! ill take it to a shop and have them do it 100% right!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but what websites can i buy d-series turbo parts??? i need bottom end stuff and maybe some top end later on

·
Registered
629 Posts
i'm running over 10:1 compression + boost, and i love every second of it. its great having a car that makes decent power on 6-7psi, and a rediculous amount of power on 18psi :razz:

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
There are so many places to get pistons and rods. I'm sure TT sells 9.1 CPs/SRPs and prob. more. They carry the rods. I sell it all locally but honestly would refer you to TT or rogueusa.com for mail orders, both have great service and prices.

·
Registered
777 Posts
why are people so scared to notch their blocks? it takes 30 minutes and isnt difficult at all.

you trust yourself to assemble an engine and make sure clearances are correct, but not to grind some metal for a few minutes? :confused:
im saying.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts