Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone go out there? I think I'm going out on Thursday night to spectate, if anyone is going and would like some help in the Pitts or with their tune or setting up there car post up, or if you're going to spectate as well I could use someone to chill with as I'm going out there alone.

Post up in here, and I will PM you my phone number or vice versa.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Anyone go out there? I think I'm going out on Thursday night to spectate, if anyone is going and would like some help in the Pitts or with their tune or setting up there car post up, or if you're going to spectate as well I could use someone to chill with as I'm going out there alone.

Post up in here, and I will PM you my phone number or vice versa.
Your most likely going to see me there this Thursday. Feel free to come find me. My car is not hard to miss!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I'm hoping to make my way up there with the poopstang next month and get some runs in on spray.
Let me know when, I'd like to see that car. Maybe I'll have mine back together with spray on the small engine by then.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thursday night ill be there. Ill bring my laptop, I do NepTune, S300, Kpro, and of course I have Crome Pro as well so gold bins. But, no burner at the moment or my own Demon and wont be buying.another until the end of the month.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Back from the dead. I actually ended up going a few weeks ago as a spectator. I don't see myself driving that far to get in 3 runs lol. Nice track and there were a lot of nice cars running. But it took 2.5 hours to get home due to construction n shit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts