Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic hatch
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious. Has anyone on this site been to, or plan on going to Pittsburgh raceway park? It opens April14th. Im going to take my car there, in hopes of running 15's. If any one has been there let me know what you are running and what you ran. My friend at work ran his Beretta gtz. It went 15.9 and this year he plans on running his z28. My other friend ran his 14.4 sec Celica gt-s and his 13.6 sec wrx. Now he just bought a sky redline and an evo so those should be fun to watch.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,797 Posts
quite a few are ALOT faster at da Pitt.

Watch out for a low 11 ITR......

·
Registered
94 civic hatch
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah there are tons of Wyotec ppl there. mostly hondas and mustangs. Hey slowturbocx what type of setup are you running? I mean any internal work any bolt on's? I believe you are running a 1st gen dsm turbo right? And what about the two 11's hb that are down there, has anyone seen thoes? They dont have dseries engines in the tho. Anyhow I'll bring the camera this year so we can get some nice drag videos.

·
Registered
92 hatchback
1,517 Posts
no internals i had a 14b turbo, a rx-7 top mount intercooler, i was running a uberdata basemap but i was also running a FMU it worked really well but i sold it and have been working on my new setup

there are pictures somewhere on this site.

·
Registered
92 hatchback
1,517 Posts
there is a hatchback that is running a 10.3! : 0 there are some fast ass hondas up here but i rarely see some dseries. yeah that would be pretty cool PRP is pretty fun.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i go out to pittsburgh all time so once im done installing this spring/summer ill def be hittin it up, its like 20-25min southeast of downtown i believe, i havent been out there in a long time

·
Registered
94 civic hatch
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good to her gc8 nate. I belive you will be running a turbo setup?? did you ever run the 1/4 na?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts