Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sometime later this month we are going to have a meet.. either a saturday or a sunday... depending on whats good for everyone

im trying to welcome civicexcoupeman and senses fail y0 to the area.. since they recently moved here from maryland and washington state

When: September 30th @ 12:00 Noon
Where: Robinson TWP Mall.
Why: Why not?

Lets use this as the last meet for the season, before any real weather changes. Hopefully, rain or shine. Bring good attitudes and lets make this a good Pittsburgh meet :thumbup:

We'll be meeting in that area of the lot, assuming it wouldn't be used by mall goers this time of the month.

Directions
From The City Area:
Get onto I-279 South Towards The Airport
Merge Onto US-22 W/US-30 W for 10.4 mi.
Continue on Orange Belt/PA-60 N for 0.3 mi
Take exit 1 toward Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 0.2 mi
Merge onto Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 226 ft
Turn right at Park Manor Blvd

Attendance
1. sensesfaily0
2. jimmyb34
3. civicEXcoupeman
4.TheMadScientist
5. M0NEYnH0s
6. 92sickw/it
7. rickcrx
8. gc8_nate
9. 85transam
10. jackdup
11. black_integra
12. txcivic96
13. wrayzor
14. hondacivic946
15. beastmode
16. greenegcoupe
17. jcxcr4000
18. dyingwish
19. tonyklem
20. fresh
21. sexywhitegirl
22. evolved
23. steelcitysix
24. claymansrt
25. 98paitr
26. sichicka
27. new dimensions
28. hwh22hx
29. rc000e
30. hiiii im tyler
31. haby red fg2
32. cheeks153
33. jdmboostedlude
34. ejsex

·
class of 01
91 S13
197 Posts
I have a buddy who would want to meet up too... :TU:

Hell, if we get more interested, lets try and spread the word and get a decent meet together.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Im 98% down for this lol. Why the 2% less? Because as jimmy just said i just moved up here and I'm looking for a job. If i get hired before the meet and cant get out to the meet because i just started a new job.

:mikej::mikej:

btw lacrossedude is my aim name...lol jimmy

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
When: September 30th @ 12:00 Noon
Where: Robinson TWP Mall.
Why: Why not?

Lets use this as the last meet for the season, before any real weather changes. Hopefully, rain or shine. Bring good attitudes and lets make this a good Pittsburgh meet :thumbup:

We'll be meeting in that area of the lot, assuming it wouldn't be used by mall goers this time of the month.

Directions
From The City Area:
Get onto I-279 South Towards The Airport
Merge Onto US-22 W/US-30 W for 10.4 mi.
Continue on Orange Belt/PA-60 N for 0.3 mi
Take exit 1 toward Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 0.2 mi
Merge onto Robinson Town Centre Blvd for 226 ft
Turn right at Park Manor Blvd

Attendance
1. . W e r d n a
2. jimmyb34
3. civicEXcoupeman
4.TheMadScientist
5. M0NEYnH0s

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
man! when i saw Pittsburgh i was like fuck yeah!.....then i saw it and i was like :( thats not my pittsburg............its PA pittsburgh.................damn,well hope you guyz have a good meet any wayz!
hah well dude if your willing to drive you can come to our pittsburgh lol

·
Registered
391 Posts
Was just thinking about it.. If we are going to do this... Lets do it right.lol
I live like 30 mins from there everybody come party at my house saturday. You know how we roll there will be food, beer gotta be beer and chickas. Have a good time talk cars everyone can come make fun of my engine in my kitchen lol and then we can all roll as a crew to the meet.
OR
we can go to the meet and do all of the above ^ afterwards..lol Im always down for a party let me know whats up everyone.

·
Registered
2000 Civic EX coupe
2,785 Posts
Was just thinking about it.. If we are going to do this... Lets do it right.lol
I live like 30 mins from there everybody come party at my house saturday. You know how we roll there will be food, beer gotta be beer and chickas. Have a good time talk cars everyone can come make fun of my engine in my kitchen lol and then we can all roll as a crew to the meet.
OR
we can go to the meet and do all of the above ^ afterwards..lol Im always down for a party let me know whats up everyone.
were u live?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I think me and the wifey will be there im hoping to have her car off the dyno and tuned by then so we can bring that in!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I own a 88 acre farm :) I have no problem with people staying if you want .. Like i said and roll out in the AM to the meet... cause a few from my crew might be going but they are all boosted b's >.<

·
Registered
146 Posts
i sold the civic but ill bring the subaru for good measure! I used to live like 5 min from the robinson mall so itll be all nostalgic and all that lol

Hopefully ill have that saturday night off so i can cruise down there on saturday morning/night.

I own a 88 acre farm :) I have no problem with people staying if you want .. Like i said and roll out in the AM to the meet... cause a few from my crew might be going but they are all boosted b's >.<
this means im going to get hassled haha a lightly modified wrx is like a juicy steak for boosted civics lol

1 - 20 of 66 Posts