Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was researching about vitara piston set for boost. im planning to make 250whp with my z6 so i was wondering because i cant find credible info on them but yeah can they hold that much hp?

·
Registered
976 Posts
1 Billion WHP don't believe me?
Then search!

·
Registered
976 Posts
You now have 2 threads about the same thing i said search not start more threads?

·
Registered
976 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
i was researching about vitara piston set for boost. im planning to make 250whp with my z6 so i was wondering because i cant find credible info on them but yeah can they hold that much hp?
People are busting your balls because this question has been asked probably about 500 times in the last year.

Check out the Forced-Induction FAQs, there's TONS of budget, high performance or "medium" builds using Vitaras that should provide you with some inspiration or at the very least some entertainment/eye candy.

To answer your question, they can definitely make 250whp, I think the most they've done is in the ~600 range, which is kind of silly.

·
Registered
976 Posts

·
Retired From Hondas
2,795 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks slums. how do i delete threads? i didnt mean to post another thread about this subject sorry guys. just do me a favor and show a little more respect please because as you can see im new to this website and still getting the hang of it.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I was never trying to dis you but there are a lot of threads about this you just need to try searching

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,438 Posts
thanks slums. how do i delete threads? i didnt mean to post another thread about this subject sorry guys. just do me a favor and show a little more respect please because as you can see im new to this website and still getting the hang of it.
No offense, but you too could show some respect by reading what's posted on these forums. Just because you're new doesn't mean you get to ask questions that have been answered thousands of times.

And saying that you couldn't find any credible info about vitaras? Please. The forum is full of vitara builds right from 200whp to 450+ whp figures.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts