·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
any info on what the rules are?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm pretty sure the all out pinks is like bracket style.

They race a BUNCH of cars in the morning, doesn't matter what you run, then they take the cars who ran times where they can make a bracket. like cars that ran between 10 and 11 seconds for example.

If you get selected, it's heads up racing with whoever they pair you with. No negotiating car lengths or any of that crap. heads up, Winner of the race takes 500 bucks I think. Loser goes home. I think they take 16 cars overall. So if you make it to the elite 8, then it's the same rules, but you can bet some of your money you won from the earlier race. they pair you up, heads up race winner gets money, loser goes home. If you make it to the last race it's best of 3, hot laps. Meaning no time between heats, as soon as you finish the first run, you come back, smoke the tires, line up and go. Winner takes home 10k plus whatever amount you got from the earlier races

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
I'm pretty sure the all out pinks is like bracket style.

They race a BUNCH of cars in the morning, doesn't matter what you run, then they take the cars who ran times where they can make a bracket. like cars that ran between 10 and 11 seconds for example.

If you get selected, it's heads up racing with whoever they pair you with. No negotiating car lengths or any of that crap. heads up, Winner of the race takes 500 bucks I think. Loser goes home. I think they take 16 cars overall. So if you make it to the elite 8, then it's the same rules, but you can bet some of your money you won from the earlier race. they pair you up, heads up race winner gets money, loser goes home. If you make it to the last race it's best of 3, hot laps. Meaning no time between heats, as soon as you finish the first run, you come back, smoke the tires, line up and go. Winner takes home 10k plus whatever amount you got from the earlier races
this is not for "all out" it's for his new show "arm drop live". i have everything to go back onto my car and to be honest i am very comptetive in my class around here. it wouldn't hurt if i decided to sell my car to have it be a show winner like that.

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
that will be the day when imports get more of a shot on that show like that crx that one time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pinks Immokalee, Florida

This was a very unorganized and confusing event. Here are some photo's from Saturday, had to leave early. Go to http:/jwissocki.photostockplus.com click on around town events and click on Pinks in Immokalee.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts