Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

well my new setup to just get me around now, because recently Ive just had bad luck. my setup for the time being is d16a6 929 rr itb's aem cam gear 4-1 header with a 2 1/2 collector (non ebay). 75 shot dry for when I need it. this is all in a 1990 crx si. but the motor im building on the side. is a d15b7/z6 mini, vx rods pm7 pistons. heads redecked ,3 angle valve job ported and polished. 4-1 header , 929rr itb's, jge stage 3 na cam cam gear. and a shot. I will get pic's of my progess here soon. shout out to slo sohc for help..:TU:

I will get more pics l8ter

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pictures could be a bit brighter. but the setup looks solid. any reason you chose to put your AIT sensor on runner #2?

cell phone pictures suck. sorry. the reason the AIT sensor is on the #2 runner is beacue the manifold is a dupfi mani( no injecotor holes) . but when i can my digi camera ill take better pics when they are on the a6.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Those very long coupler hoses look a bit nasty, is their interior smooth and inside diameter constant? Those are very important things, if there's ridges or jumps in diameter it won't probably work very well..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those very long coupler hoses look a bit NASTY, is their interior smooth and inside diameter constant? Those are very important things, if there's ridges or jumps in diameter it won't probably work very well..

Yes they are constant.And why do they look nasty?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Because they're very long and a lot thicker than your manifold. How you've arranged the step to inside, to properly fit into manifold? Please don't say you've just cut your manifold, and then put straight hose on them.. even there's grinded taper or something into runners, it would still make lots of turbulence I think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts