Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pictures of my zc and crx.. i know this question gets asked a lot but recently is there a place to order cams that arent regrinds besides the crespo stage 4's?

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks a lot guys! with me still being in schoo, and currently no job lol, i try to do what i can with it..

but anyways thanks for makin me feel welcomed and ill keep in touch and start postin and stuff...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pace island... sounds familiar but i cant say that i know where that is..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah.. thers still little things that need to be done.. one being the wire tuck.. but ill get to all that hopefully soon..

Reactions: Black91CRXsi

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Wow, nice CRX. Doesnt Exospeed make cams for the ZC?

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
hella nice car man.. you can get some jg engine dynamics.. but those are regrinds... theres nothing wrong with regrinds.. ive never seen a regrind break in half like a billet aftermarket cam has

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys... and the valve cover, haha i got bored with that one.. i went to autozone and bought the purple/green chameleon kit for like $19.99.. Its just 3 stage (base coat, main coat, clear coat)... and it hasnt 'burnt off' or faded and its been like that for about 5 months so far..

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Damn...I wish I could find a rex like that in michigan!
me too :cry: :cry:

and the valve cover, haha i got bored with that one.. i went to autozone and bought the purple/green chameleon kit for like $19.99.. Its just 3 stage (base coat, main coat, clear coat)... and it hasnt 'burnt off' or faded and its been like that for about 5 months so far..
shit looks sick man :TU:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts