BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,102 Posts
I can see them

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can see them
Yes, but it is the same picture. It was meant to be two different pictures. I am trying to make a post with pictures in it. I am on an iPad. When I click on the picture icon, it only allows me to insert from a url. I can't do that because my post count isn't high enough. There is not option to upload from my device from the "insert picture" icon. I can upload from my device to the attachments, but it will only do one picture to a post no matter if I upload several and attach them separately. It changes all pictures to the last one I uploaded.
I tried setting up an album just now. I will see if that works.

·
4,102 Posts
click em they get huge. op, if you can find a way to "right click" and find the properties of the image, copy and paste the address url. post that with a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
click em they get huge. op, if you can find a way to "right click" and find the properties of the image, copy and paste the address url. post that with a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
I'll give it a try.

·
4,102 Posts
Untitled.jpg

see what Im referring to?

even though its shitty, it should hopefully give you an idea. or you could to the hosting site part.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew that but it didn't work the first time. It does now.

Kev, if all else fails. There's a bunch of sites that require no account to upload and post images from.
Such as:

I have tons of sites with images, but this tech board doesn't allow me to post links with a low post count. Thanks for the help, though!

Edit: It wouldn't accept my reply just now because I quoted your link! I had to delete it from your quote. Hilarious!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do understand, slo. However, there is no "right click" on an iPad. I will just wait til tomorrow and use my desktop at work to ask. I appreciate the help!

·
Registered
98 Civic HX D16Y5
167 Posts
I knew that but it didn't work the first time. It does now.

Kev, if all else fails. There's a bunch of sites that require no account to upload and post images from.
Such as:

I have tons of sites with images, but this tech board doesn't allow me to post links with a low post count. Thanks for the help, though!

Edit: It wouldn't accept my reply just now because I quoted your link! I had to delete it from your quote. Hilarious!
Haha sorry I forget about the post count limits.

Nice! That's a little ridiculous.

·
4,102 Posts
sorry for the inconvenience. you might get lucky with it to allow you to post, but if not, like I said, just leave a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry for the inconvenience. you might get lucky with it to allow you to post, but if not, like I said, just leave a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
I tried slo. It wouldn't allow me to post a link no matter how many spaces I put in it. I couldn't trick it.

·
4,102 Posts
weird, others have been able to. will it let you pm it to me? maybe I can still help you out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Could it be the image posting limitations set on noobs for links and images???
I don't see an image barrier for noobs. The link barrier is annoying, and that is because of my post count. I read through the forums, but I am not wise enough in the ways of the d series yet to help, so my post count will stay like it is until I can manage to get some good advice in. No worries. I will figure it out. The post above with the 4 images did exactly what I wanted it to. I just had to wait until I got to work today to make it work. I couldn't get it sorted from my Ipad at home.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts