BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,309 Posts
I can see them

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see them
Yes, but it is the same picture. It was meant to be two different pictures. I am trying to make a post with pictures in it. I am on an iPad. When I click on the picture icon, it only allows me to insert from a url. I can't do that because my post count isn't high enough. There is not option to upload from my device from the "insert picture" icon. I can upload from my device to the attachments, but it will only do one picture to a post no matter if I upload several and attach them separately. It changes all pictures to the last one I uploaded.
I tried setting up an album just now. I will see if that works.

·
Registered
98 Civic HX D16Y5
172 Posts
But they're tiny

·
5,309 Posts
click em they get huge. op, if you can find a way to "right click" and find the properties of the image, copy and paste the address url. post that with a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
click em they get huge. op, if you can find a way to "right click" and find the properties of the image, copy and paste the address url. post that with a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
I'll give it a try.

·
5,309 Posts
Text Blue Web page Line Computer icon

see what Im referring to?

even though its shitty, it should hopefully give you an idea. or you could to the hosting site part.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I knew that but it didn't work the first time. It does now.

Kev, if all else fails. There's a bunch of sites that require no account to upload and post images from.
Such as:

I have tons of sites with images, but this tech board doesn't allow me to post links with a low post count. Thanks for the help, though!

Edit: It wouldn't accept my reply just now because I quoted your link! I had to delete it from your quote. Hilarious!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do understand, slo. However, there is no "right click" on an iPad. I will just wait til tomorrow and use my desktop at work to ask. I appreciate the help!

Reactions: slo_eg8

·
Registered
98 Civic HX D16Y5
172 Posts
I knew that but it didn't work the first time. It does now.

Kev, if all else fails. There's a bunch of sites that require no account to upload and post images from.
Such as:

I have tons of sites with images, but this tech board doesn't allow me to post links with a low post count. Thanks for the help, though!

Edit: It wouldn't accept my reply just now because I quoted your link! I had to delete it from your quote. Hilarious!
Haha sorry I forget about the post count limits.

Nice! That's a little ridiculous.

·
5,309 Posts
sorry for the inconvenience. you might get lucky with it to allow you to post, but if not, like I said, just leave a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.

·
Registered
98 Civic HX D16Y5
172 Posts
The fuck happened there??? I should be able to quote you

Ediy: apparently there was only one /quote in brackets.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry for the inconvenience. you might get lucky with it to allow you to post, but if not, like I said, just leave a space somewhere and Ill edit it to work for you.
I tried slo. It wouldn't allow me to post a link no matter how many spaces I put in it. I couldn't trick it.

·
5,309 Posts
weird, others have been able to. will it let you pm it to me? maybe I can still help you out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this
Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke

like this Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Spoke

not this Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Spoke

definitely not this
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Automotive tire Wheel

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Could it be the image posting limitations set on noobs for links and images???
I don't see an image barrier for noobs. The link barrier is annoying, and that is because of my post count. I read through the forums, but I am not wise enough in the ways of the d series yet to help, so my post count will stay like it is until I can manage to get some good advice in. No worries. I will figure it out. The post above with the 4 images did exactly what I wanted it to. I just had to wait until I got to work today to make it work. I couldn't get it sorted from my Ipad at home.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.