Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had nothing better to do, and since I had no photos to post up here, I took some. I have bad photographing skills, but i'll improve =)
enjoy

last but not least the engine shot ( have yet to paint my valve cover )

Criticisms and comments are always welcomed.

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
That is a beautiful sedan, the paint looks perfect! :bravo:

Do you live in Japan?
Man, nice job, but yeah your photography can only get better :lol:

·
Registered
780 Posts
me like....

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Definately hott!!! Let's see some more pics! :)

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
wow....that is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it man! extremely clean, and the whole thing just seems to flow.

·
Nor Cal D-series rider
1991 Honda Civic STD
810 Posts
SOHC_Rules, I noticed that, plus it was a JDM EG8. I know a guy from Hokkaido, the smaller northern island portion of Japan and saw his sidebar and would like to know where in Japan he lives.

Being one of the most densly populated nations (around 860 people per square mile!) in the world with over 127 million people in a country smaller than my state of California, I'm interested in what part he's from since theres only so many places he could be. ;)

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Looks good! Just paint Valve cover to get rid of all that marker writing.. ~

·
Registered
Honda Civic
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry to disappoint you guys but i'm not from Japan. it didn't sound right as "the land beside the land of the rising sun" and i like Japan plus everything I get here is JDM xept for the girls...

sohcrules, i'll trade for a coupe ;-)

as for the pics, i'll try to get some more when i can. thanks all. you guys are great.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
D15B7 said:
as for the pics, i'll try to get some more when i can. thanks all. you guys are great.
Sweet...keep them coming! :)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts