Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally postin up some pics from the cruise i went to on sunday. good time besides a cel i keep having and the car boggin from the cel. the rain didnt help but it didnt hurt things that bad. anyway heres the pics

CEL FTW

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
thats one super clean white crx mang...

Reactions: 3rdgenhatchdx

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was actually one of the first meets i have gone to. ended up meeting a few d-series memebers. but i suck ass at names. theres 100s of other pics and there a few videos from there. im hoping the video from the red coupe i raced comes around. i held with him a lot better then i guessed i would have

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
thank you dubbed...that made my day :TU:

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol.. it hasnt been washed in weeks:( thanks tho

it was good times for sure!
shit must be nice you was cleaner then me and i had half ass drunken waxed my car the night before haha

thank you dubbed...that made my day :TU:
woohoooo i was useful for once. when u finally get back in the states you better bring your ass around for some cruisin

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
he is running lean do to the aem intake... there was a recall but he wants to keep it :dunno:
right i dont wanna keep this shit lol. just waiting on aem to come out with there new intake. no reason to take it off yet it only codes when ever it feels like it. and it only feels like it when ppl r around or when im wanting to beat on it so it boggs like a bitch. im givin them till april them im ordering a injen i think.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts