Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to let people know we are an official installer and distributor of PIC products. If you have used PIC products in the past, well you know how good the quality is.

In stock ready to ship, your midwest dealer of PIC products.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
awesome...i'm looking forward to being able to purchase these items hopefully over this next winter

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good guys, we got a few orders yesterday for the hard rubbing bushing kits, I'm sure you guys will love them once they are installed.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
how much stiffer over stock are the bushings?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much stiffer over stock are the bushings?
Pretty big difference, its not stiff to a point where you want to shoot yourself every time you see a bump, but it defiantly is a big improvement over old worn out bushings. For the price of the full kit, its well worth it.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
i'm asking because i need a kit for my scca soloII track queen...so a rough ride will be expected

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
The full bushing kits are nice, as are the adjustable coilovers.

PIC = good chit, and they've sponsored the ITR Expo along with me for the past few years.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
Pick up the bushing kit then, I guarantee your happiness.

Boosted I'll shoot you a pm.
fair enough, when i get the money, i'll have to pick up a set...can you send me a pm for the price of the bushing kit, and pic selects for a 98 civic shipped to 68104 please, i would like to see how much i have to save this winter

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
bob what does PIC have for a drag setup for an 88-91 civic? also curious about drag suspension for 96-00 civic, since i might be changing chassis' for next year

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bob what does PIC have for a drag setup for an 88-91 civic? also curious about drag suspension for 96-00 civic, since i might be changing chassis' for next year
Did I ever get back to you on this, if not sorry. We could set you up with some stiffer rates for drag racing. They still would be coil overs, but the spring rate would be very stiff.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts