Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please do me a huge favour.Seriously considering a color match on my wheels,but leaving the outer diameter the silver.

So leaving the outer rim where the lines are pointed to and the rest of the wheel the same color as the car.

Here's the pic:

I'm really curious as to how this will look.Could be sick.Thanks 4DoorLife for the idea.
Thank you,Brett.

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks Heaps Guys :TU: .Repped.Awesome the last one is pretty sick.I think it will look much better.The Wheels are 17".I know,I know they are a bit bling bling,so I'm trying to blend em' in with the car and not say this is a sick car STEAL ME.If ya get my Drift.
What do you Guys reckon? Go Ahead with the color match or any other idea's would be apprecited.

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AWESOME Bluecivic101.Won't let me Rep ya anymore at the moment,but I will when I can.I like it a lot actually.Now I'm just trying to decide which of the last 2 pics I like?? One with Blue around the circumference of the rim (2nd last) or the one without (last)??
NEED INPUT GUYS PLEASE.Just talking about the wheels only.

·
Banned
Above
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^ Thanks man I was thinking the same thing.Yeh I reckon the last pic is the GO! I wouldn't drop it that much though,maybe 1 1/2 to 2 inches.And I will leave my tails :haha: -he he.
I've always been in 2 minds about a rear lip too.Maybe it will make the car look 'boxy'.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.