Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and my buddy went out on a lil photoshoot, nothin fancy i just wanted some new pics and he knew alot of diffrent places to go, we only went to a few places since it was gunna rain on us any time soon. but anyways on to the pics..my hatch and his coupe, enjoy!!

·
Tom Foolery
1995 Civic EX Coupe
991 Posts
Pictures

I really like the pictures in the parking lot with the old building and the rock clliff, good job.

-TAG

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the comments guys...yeah he slammed his car just for shits and giggles, its way to low, the exhaust drags the road and throws sparks lol....sorry about the small pics, i resized them because i dint want them to be huge, guess i went to small :-(

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
2 very clean cars. not the biggest fan of EF's but if u do them right they r badass... and that one is done right :)

Reactions: MiloReaper87

·
Banned
122 Posts
nice cars but i think your camera is broken....wait, thats my neck from trying to look at them lol....

just messin with ya....less angles = better pics

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks for the replys guys, keep em comin! my car would have looked alot better if i would have had my gsr wheels on, but the tires on them are gone and didnt wanna chance one blowin out on me BTW if your wondering, mods on both cars are..

hatch: ZC swap, 4-2-1 header, full 2 1/2 inch exhaust, CAI, PM7 ecu and SI tranny

Coupe: bone stock y8, CAI, Full 2 1/2 exhaust, 4-2-1 header and CX tranny(his ex tranny blew and needed a tranny in a hurry, its a turd)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts