Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 90 ed hatch. its has a dualpoint injection. does anyone know whats it takes to make a pgm fi harness for the injecters? does anyone have an extra one. i need the harness and ecu to complete my hatch.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Google DPFI-MPFI
if you didnt know why would you respond and tell the guy to google it ..thats what these forums are for ...i'm new to the honda scene so i dont know the anwser for the guy so i wouldnt have anwsered ....but this is what turns me off from forums like this ....theyre is always a smart ass on these places

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
if you didnt know why would you respond and tell the guy to google it ..thats what these forums are for ...i'm new to the honda scene so i dont know the anwser for the guy so i wouldnt have anwsered ....but this is what turns me off from forums like this ....theyre is always a smart ass on these places
Dude, if this turns you off on forums, the we'll see you in the next one! There's a least a dozen different how-to's that come up in Google. The first one is actually a very nice write up. I suppose I could have Googled it and given him the link, but let's be real. He ought to be able to do it himself ;) There was nothing smart ass about my response to him. You on the other hand...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its ok i can take a few smartass. and give just as well. Im not good with writes and stuff. but i figured it out. took a lil bit of time but i got it done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts