Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ossmclodNk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3ossmclodNk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So ghey that rainbow color fly off of it when it drives.

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
So ghey that rainbow color fly off of it when it drives.
Wow, just wow! French cars have always been kind of fugly, but that takes it too a whole new level. My brother owned a Peugeot 504. It had a great sunroof and a leather interior that reminded you of your living room. Still kind of funky looking, but nothing compared to that.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
lmao! what a piece.

Looks like the folks in the back have plenty of leg room.
and it looks like the front seat people can use the legs of the backseat people as armrests. and does it run off of an Ipod??

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
:barf: thats horrible looking

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fantastic.

Notice how you can roll up on a bunch of bicycles, and no on notices.

Death trap. If I back into that with my Civic, that thing will crush like a soda can. I'm not even sure I'd notice.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
The only thing cool about that car is the Peugeot emblem.

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
wow i would hate for a rock to hit that windshield. Come to think of it...id like to see how they make the glass for those things.

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow i would hate for a rock to hit that windshield. Come to think of it...id like to see how they make the glass for those things.
All that car needs is to be in the middle of a fender bender... To me, it's a coffin on wheels.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts