Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
bah... another moron ruining it for everyone else.

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
stupid ppl man

if your going to street race run in a more secluded area where theres no traffic. thats what we do

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yup, sorry for the kids' family, that's all. Maybe his friends will learn from it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
he didnt even wear a seatbelt...i read somwhere else from someone that was there, that he had a broken neck...

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
Don't have realplayer on my home computer, but I live near there... I hope he wasn't driving a civic... More cops will be looking to bust us... :-(

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts
yeah but you forget guys there's no proof that he was racing at all maybe he was speeding cops consider anything over the posted speed limit speeding he could have been doing 65 in a 60 and loss control show a little sympathy somebody still loss their life what if was one of your family members

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
transzex said:
another street racer died...........

feel sorry for the phone pole and the kids parents.......

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats the exact reason why I quit street racing several years ago. Death happens way to often. Plus its not worth losing my license & car or possibly jail time.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Clutchmaster said:
yeah but you forget guys there's no proof that he was racing at all maybe he was speeding cops consider anything over the posted speed limit speeding he could have been doing 65 in a 60 and loss control show a little sympathy somebody still loss their life what if was one of your family members

glad to see someone else noticed it didnt even say he was racing, they are still looking into it

·
Registered
102 Posts
Clutchmaster said:
x2

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
a turbo honda in a area known for street racing.............

he has just out to get ice cream :)

"He was friends with drag racers, but not one himself"

ok, she's in denial, step one of a 12 step program :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
yeah, thats gonna be good for me.. driving in NYC with a civic hatch.. cops are gonna think i wanna race whenever im on teh road now

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Thats a shame. I use to street race too. Now I take it to the track. I don't care if it's 3 hours away and only 4 times a year. Much safer and I won't lose my license, life or worse take someone else's life!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
Much safer and I won't lose my license, life or worse take someone else's life!
Much safer...USUALLY
License.....no worry
Life can and will be lost at the track, shit happens.

Just alot less likely in a more controlled enviroment.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
transzex said:
Much safer...USUALLY
License.....no worry
Life can and will be lost at the track, shit happens.

Just alot less likely in a more controlled enviroment.
True. Very true.:( I watched a full race tube chassis Supra run an [email protected] or something and the 2nd time around driver lost control and almost hit the Civic hatch in the other lane! Good thing that Civic had an H22 turbo cause he just narrowlly escaped it. The other car exploded into a million fiberglass pieces. Later I heard the driver suffered a broken arm. Shit does happen!

·
Registered
Honda Civic LX
402 Posts
Willie S. said:
Thats the exact reason why I quit street racing several years ago. Death happens way to often. Plus its not worth losing my license & car or possibly jail time.
well cant say he was street-racing or not...but yeah...even in secluded areas kids are idiots and get in accidents...id prefer driving 45 mins n a 1/4 tank..which lightens the car..lol...to race..then cops..fines...and have my ass raped by big bert at the local jail...or just dead

1 - 20 of 20 Posts