Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are now offering Performance Coating options for our products at GO-AUTOWORKS.COM.
A Thermal Barrier coating will be used on high heat parts such as exhausts and turbo components.
The two color options are 1800 degree Satin Black and 1600 degree Silver.

Pricing starts as low as $90 per part. Please PM/email/call me for specific parts quote.

Discounts are available in bulk (ie: coat your GO-AUTOWORKS manifold/downpipe/dumptube/turbo housing all at once)

Turbine Housings

Silver 1.0 a/r T4 BEP Housing (S372)
Satin Black .70 a/r T3 BEP Housing (S362)

Black housing against Polished Race cover closeup

GO-AUTOWORKS Mini Ram in Satin Black

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

GO-AUTOWORKS Mini Ram Combo in Satin Black

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
That coating looks great greg, just curious how much will this lower engine bay temps? Also is there going to be a set price on certain components or is it gonna be a by customer price thing?

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That coating looks great greg, just curious how much will this lower engine bay temps? Also is there going to be a set price on certain components or is it gonna be a by customer price thing?
It will be a set price on each component. (ie: turbine housings, each specific manifold, combo prices etc.)

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
the mini ram with the coating looks better in person.. thanks greg for all your time and help

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks real nice, maybe oneday I'll pull the miniram and have it coated... ahh dreams...
Turnaround time is generally 7-10 days

the mini ram with the coating looks better in person.. thanks greg for all your time and help
Thanks, if you have any questions, feel free to call or email. I've been unable to answer the phones as much lately, but try to get to them all.

That coating looks beautiful! If I ever get the funds I'll definitely get this done.
:TU:

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
hey greg this is wat it looks like on the block and i still gotta paint the valve cover

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 9 of 9 Posts