Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
what ever you want it to be. its should be your personal preference. i think a good drop is no gap between the fender/wheel well and the tire..............where the fender ends the tire begins, but thats my opinion.

how low do you want your car, where is your location, what is the enviorment/climate you drive in? answer those questions before you lower it.

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
A good drop balances suspension travel and center of gravity height :)

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
As stated above. It depends on application & personal preferance.
My fiance lakes my Accord because it's stock hight & she can drive it w/o worrying about scrubbing. I like my EJ1 because it sits low & corners well.

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
I Personally like my cars to be dumped. Its all personal preference, and how you drive your car

·
cool title
1,698 Posts
like everyone said its up to personal preference and what you're using the car for. personally i like it to be about a 0 finger gap all the way around.

·
Registered
229 Posts

whether that be mm, cm, inches or feet i'm not sure. i just heard that "42" is the answer.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Whatever you think the perfect drop is is the perfect drop.

·
My sig is longer than yours
2,163 Posts
i like the 0 gap, but also, having less of a gap between the top of the tire to the fender than there is from the top of the rim to the outside tread on the tire looks good too...

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
So low ur gansta ass is literally scrapping ur ass as u ride Flinstones style!!! u can't beat that!!!

Edit: keep ur OEM Honda Jack cause it comes in handy when is so low ur other Hydro Lift wont go slide in the front!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts