Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I stumbled across this game on the PS4 and I am hooked. As some of y'all may know I love retro gaming and emulate alot of older games at work.

Now I present: Axiom Verge

2d side scroller action! Jamming 8/16 bit style soundtrack! Classic super metroid style gameplay. I can't get over this game and how well it was put together. And to top that just 1 man soley created this game and you can tell it wasn't for the money but for the love of gaming. It is available on Steam and PS4 and will be available to the PS Vita soon (cross-buy with PS4!)

Anyone who has this then please discuss. If not, then go get it and then discuss!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Looks cool. Reminds me of metroid... aaaand its on Steam. So there is actually a chance Ill play it! haha
You console guys are lucky all these badass indie games are trickling over from Steam to you.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can use a steam account, actually I kind of wish I did now so I can play it at work lol. The game is badass though, very metroid like from the doors and sounds and even the weapons and layout of the map. The game has glitches that you actually use (built in glitches) which is really cool, and the story line is a odd sci fi twist but gripping in a way.

Very easy to play but hard to put down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts