Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a couple more of the del sol.....

its got a z6/b7 mini me with a y8 IM, 95 SI tranny with xtd stg.3 clutch and 8 lb. flywheel, AEM short ram intake, DC 4-2-1 1 piece header, and a RSR GT2 catback.

ill take a motor shot next time.

suspension is full omni coil overs with sport rates, omni power LCA's, suspension techniques sway bars, no name front and rear upper strut tower bars.....15" bronze konig heliums with some shitty hankook k106 195-50s....but they last a long time....type r style lip......and skunk 2 shifter and shift knob...that about sums it up

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
very nice :TU:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the car use to be a lot lower...use to be on the ground tuckin almost all the tire.....but the exhaust wouldnt even fit under the car.....so its about 2" in the front and almost 3" in the rear higher on the threds

thanks for all the comments guys, will get more pics later. and actually i jsut sold it to my boy, but its like its mine still in a way. share it and what not cause all i have is the bike now.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sry we all cant win rotm nick lol....love u too....that new crank i found adam came in...so the new motor should be finished and in soon too

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
damn jbo...i've always loved every sol you had. at least this one is a 5 speed :TU:

just sick!!!!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Really nice sol just needs a snail..:eek:

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
always been a fan of every car youve posted up... good work again man
you and your slammed sols.. make me want to go out and crank down the coilovers more lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Skip the snail!!! Go for ITB's this time!!!

As always sweet DelSol!!!:)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it will be gettin a snail here soon...jsut ont he mini me for now....and if that blows we're tossin a z6 block freshly rebuilt with pm6 pistons.

and yes thats the original paint

1 - 20 of 23 Posts