Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is good for all items WDR sells, including labor for transmission builds.

No credit check required and no reports to credit bureaus will be made.

Up to 12 months and 24 payments, which you can decide (maximum of 2 payments per month).

No interest fee.

Payment dates are recurring and each payment must be made manually after receiving the invoice before each payment due date.

No down payment required.

If a payment is missed it must be made up with the next payment if not sooner. If 60 days worth of payments (i.e. 4 payments on a 24 payment plan or 2 payments for a 12 payment plan) are missed the order is terminated and any payments made will be refunded minus a 15% service fee plus $75 for transmission inspection labor if the transmission has already been received and inspected by WDR. If $75 has not been made in payments at time of termination the transmission will be held by Whoopee Doo Racing until $75 is paid for transmission inspection. If the $75 transmission inspection fee is not paid within 30 days of the order termination the transmission will be considered payment and becomes Whoopee Doo Racing's property. Transmission will not be reassembled in the event of a terminated order and any transportation charges and expenses are additional.

No cancellations, no refunds.

No penalty for early payment.

Multiple items okay.

Item(s) will not be shipped, delivered, or picked up until final payment has been received.

Shipping for transmission builds is not eligible and will be calculated and billed after the final payment has been made.

If an item is discontinued before paid in full, a full refund will be given.

Allow up to 2 weeks for processing and shipping once the item(s) is paid in full.

Payments are not automatic. An invoice will be sent bi-weekly or monthly (based on your chosen number of payments) which must be manually paid each time.

Debit/credit card or Paypal balance are the only accepted methods. No cash, checks or money orders.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Great Deal!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
awesome sauce!

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
you just made my automotive year.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow this makes things very affordable to users. What is the website for your shop?
My website isn't up yet. For now you can look at this section on here or facebook.com/whoopeedooracing

If you want to take advantage of the payment program you will need to PM or email me.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maximum. Most people don't get paid weekly and anything more than two payments will just cause headaches for me. The minimum is one payment per month.

If you want to pay anything extra all you need to do is let me know a couple of days ahead of the payment due date so I can add the extra amount onto the invoice.

You can also put money down with the first payment in order to lower the amount of all payments.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Use your tax returns as a down-payment and get the built transmission you've been wanting for years!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is still waiting for me to get unbusy enough to finish it. Any questions you have or info you need please let me know in the meantime.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts