Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be partially closed from May 15th until May 29th. I'll be out of town but will check PM's and emails daily. Calls will be answered when possible.

I will be in Southern California from the 17th until the 20th. If you're going to the Eibach Meet on the 19th in Lake Elsinore, be sure to get there before it starts so you can see me build a K20 transmission on the spot for Eibachs new (to them) ITR. The car will be built in 5 hours and driven out at the end of the event.

After the 20th I'll be sightseeing/vacationing while I drive back (yes, I'm driving to Cali and back) with stops in Las Vegas Amarillo TX, Branson MO and Bowling Green KY. If you're in any of these cities and want to grab a bite or drink just let me know.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll actually be in Blue Eye (directly across from the State Park Marina on Table Rock Lake) but I'll venture into Branson a couple of times. I love that place but don't get to make it there very often now.

·
Registered
1997 Civic DX Hatch
983 Posts
well hopefully the weather will be nice and you can get a boat and go tubing or something and hell hit up steal-your doller city.

they just put in a new roller coaster that i heard broke the record for most upside downs on a wooden track. i think you go upside down 3 times on it.(not loops but barrel rolls i think)

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
If your coming up I-40 or Highway 69 at any point from Amarillo TX, to Branson MO hit me up I live about 5 miles south of I-40 in Oklahoma could grab lunch or hang out something!

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to check my route that I haven't planned beyond a quick Google maps doodle so far but I'm pretty sure I'll be on 40 from Amarillo all the way to Conway AR.

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
I'll be there at the Eibach meet May 19th, what time are you starting the transmission build?

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
I live about a hour drive west of Fort Smith Ark. just off of I-40 so when your swinging by hit me up man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.