Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning up a 5 speed AWD SBXM trans and wanted to make sure competition clutch 2-694D-ST is the correct part number for the flywheel to mate the D17 and SBXM... D17 bolt pattern on a B series flywheel. Is this correct? I had found the info on here originally I think, but I can't find it again.

Do you guys have any clutch brand preferences for a street car? It's only making 250-300 hp, nothing crazy.

Also, if anyone has a preferred vendor for rebuild kits or parts for the SBXM I'd be interested in hearing who you guys prefer.

Thanks for the help in advance. Been a domestic guy most my life, this import thing has me a bit like a fish outta water. Looking forward to getting this little D17 in my Civic running AWD.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aquafina, do they offer that clutch for the SBXM? I see it for the D series, but the SBXM is off a B20 out of the CR-V so I assume I'd need a B series clutch.
I'm also having issues finding a rebuild kit for the AWD CR-V 5speed box, but it may be an issue of I don't know if it crosses references with the Integra or what not. Still doing my homework.

Thanks for talking the time to reply, I appreciate it.
Motor just blew in the Civic, be a perfect time to toss this trans in, ready to order yesterday lol

Will any of those helical LSDs for in the SBXM?

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
The SBXM helical LSD is still available. $930 shipped. If you want one, contact me through the website to order one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts