Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! i got my car running and moving from its parking spot that its been sitting at since the beginning of october. i built the entire thing myself in the parking lot in front of my apartment! i drove it and found out that it runs a little rich, needs timing adjusted, and seriously needs a good cleaning!!! but ill post up some pics tomorrow(gotta date tonight!!!) it has vitara pistons, tt rods, t3/t4 hybrid turbo and lots more that im too lazy to type. im gonna go get it tuned monday and hope it can lay down around 220-250 whp. ill get more shit on it to make more, but right now, i just want it to be reliable. but if ya wanna know anything else, feel free to ask! i went from knowing dittly squat when i joined in august, to now able to tear apart, rebuild, and run a d-series engine due to this web site!!! you guys truely rock! this is why i totally donate when i have the doe!!!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
we need pics... :TU:

and congrats...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yea i did it was with my girl. we did a group date. we saw alien vs preditor. that was by far the shittiest movie ive ever seen! actors sucked, and it was the same shit over again. i left half way cuz the alien killed a pregnant mother on the hospital bed! and im goin right now to go take some pics guys! lol

·
Registered
698 Posts
pics of gf, lol.....jk

Yeah i have buddies that have done engine swaps in their apartment parking lots, pretty hilarious but you cant deny their dedication! Congrats and good to see its in a del sol!!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
we saw alien vs preditor. that was by far the shittiest movie ive ever seen! actors sucked, and it was the same shit over again. i left half way cuz the alien killed a pregnant mother on the hospital bed!
not to change the subject but you brought it up...

i loved the movie and was very happy to see they didnt bitch out and went ahead and killed all of the lil babys and the pregnant women...

i like hard core fucked shit like that in movies... if it was real life, why would the alien be any different... by real life i mean movie wise...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not to change the subject but you brought it up...

i loved the movie and was very happy to see they didnt bitch out and went ahead and killed all of the lil babys and the pregnant women...

i like hard core fucked shit like that in movies... if it was real life, why would the alien be any different... by real life i mean movie wise...

i didnt mean to offend anyone, i guess i just get emotional when stuff like that happens is all. i mean, if you like those kinda movies, then it must of been a good movie.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
i didnt mean to offend anyone, i guess i just get emotional when stuff like that happens is all. i mean, if you like those kinda movies, then it must of been a good movie.
lol
offended..?
hell no bro... i was stating my opinion on the movie... too many movies let things slid that would normally not if it were depicted like a real life sinareio...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts