Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a 97 ex stick and i was able to replace 2 of the bulbs from my guage cluster to red ones but now just half of the guage is red. the other bulbs are smaller and arent at auto zone in red so does anyone know somehow i can paint the others red or covers them all anyway to make them red thanks!?!?!?!?!

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
i painted mine and they faded...i just redo them every couple of months though. Search is your friend.
yea, that's weird, mine did too, but only a couple of them.

the ones i put in the heater controls are as bright as the day i put them in.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i tried to replace the one in my climate controll .. couldnt even get the climate controll out ... and i know i undid every screew and detached the wire that controlls hot and cold . and i still wouldnt budge ..

what ever ill just drive with thoes lights not working

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
i tried to replace the one in my climate controll .. couldnt even get the climate controll out ... and i know i undid every screew and detached the wire that controlls hot and cold . and i still wouldnt budge ..

what ever ill just drive with thoes lights not working
you gotta look on the underside, there's 1 screw, then i think there's 2 in the back on the bottom. it doesn't tell you in that link?

·
Registered
334 Posts
I did it in my car, just took the bulbs out, pulled off the blue covering silicone then dipped them in model paint,

Let them dry, and then installed and work great for a week

Then started to fade a little, i guess it burns off slightly

Deff a great mod compared to the apc nasty ones that color change from yellow to green ect

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thats good, but im all about the cheap mods and sure he is too!

Diy, and save a buck or two!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.