Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys my side mirrors are that factory black and I think If I paint them black it wont be the same as the factory so when I get my body work done I think I will paint them to match my car..what do you think? Reason for painting them because they are all chipped up..My car is in the avatar so you have a gist of what color my car is..Let me know thanks..and I'm leaning more towards painting them to match!:wacko:

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
trim black

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay sounds good cause like integras come factory painted and i like the look so i would think why not have the car mostly matched..

·
Registered
140 Posts
I also have factory black mirrors that are all chipped. Glossy is good. I think it looks A LOT better to not have the mirrors flat black like stock. I'm getting a full body job and paint, so I'm doing the mirrors white to match the rest of the car. This time I'm not gonna get a rattle can job lol.

The point is: MATCHING IS BALLIN

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay awesome everyone thanks I will paint them! the only thing thats holding me back is I need a mint oem hood for my hatch! anyone lol?

·
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS
^^
980 Posts
The point is: MATCHING IS BALLIN
if matching is ballin, they why is there a jdm trend of bright colored wheels black hoods, not to even mention the rust trend.

I'm going to paint mine black once i get around to it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts