Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this isn't a D-series but I can no longer stand H-tech and I got love for the guys on here. I am pretty much only posting this here and locally on facebook and craigslist.

1996 civic hatchback painted taffeta white
$4000 Firm

213,500 and some change currently - car has been sitting since November when I bought my ILX and I have driven it once since on a nice weekend
99-2000 front with sidemarkers
Function Form type 1 coil overs
Function 7 rear lcas
Skunk2 front upper control arms with brand new blox ball joints and upper plates
Skunk2 exhaust
Aftermarket 4-1 header (could be changed, but doesnt leak)
Brand new white coolant lines
Brand new radiator
Custom fan plate
Blox fan
Legitimate 2000 jdm itr engine
Mint GSR trans open diff
Spare B16 trans open diff with a bad ISB
Heads been cut .010"
Arp headstuds
Cometic .030" headgasket
Competition Clutch stage 4 unsprung
Skunk2 flush valve cover hardware
Moroso Steel Pan
New dizzy (not even 500 miles on it)
New ngk plugs
New plug wires
New front brake calipers
New front rotors
New front Bosch ceramic pads
Drag dr41s et 10 15x7 wrapped in Nitto Neogens with about 40% tread left on the fronts, I will replace the rears as they are bald with Neogens and swap the front to the rear
Brand new unpainted front lip, not on the car

The bad:
Starting to get surface rust under the paint, paint is blistering and you can tell the rear quarters were replaced when the car was painted
Hood could be replaced, starting to rust on the under side
The interior isn't the greatest. The dash has a huge dent in it like there was a 2x6 resting on it for a while or something, there are cigarette burns in the door panels, the carpet is stained and faded. The rear seats were missing the brackets so I put in a set of black GSR rear seats, they are functional and work but dont match and there is a gap between the seat bottom and the backs. Will provide the old seats as well.

Clean title, in hand. I daily drove this car for 2 straight years. I had some frustrations with it here and there but its 21 years old this year. I never drive the car, its sitting at my dad's 2 hours from my house as I don't have the space to keep it home. I am willing to travel to people within reason (within about 6 hours distance or about 400 miles).

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More photos and some recent ones, sorry it was a cloudy day

Here is a link to the full imgur gallery, I will put up more photos this weekend if we have a nice day as I will be in town.

http://imgur.com/a/co3Nc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts