Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a chiped p28 on my 95 dx hach whit a d16z6 on it.. the car feels like its not making any power , the vtec its working but i cant feel it. n its giving me abt.170 mile on a full tank with 91 octan fuel. i put my old ecu p06 n it feels the same as the p28 but its givin me abt. 300 mile on full tank 91 octan fuel. shount be making more power whit the chiped p28? any help will be apriciate. thanx.........

·
Registered
96dx saloon
990 Posts
its hard to see gains with a generic chip. you should get a chip burnt specifically for your car. find a good tuner and have them tune your car. check your plugs and see if you car is running rich.

·
Registered
510 Posts
check your plugs and see if you car is running rich.
170 miles on a tank? Either you're running rich or theres a hole in your gas tank! Generic chips are total crap.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I had a chipped Ecu to run like a P28, that is about what gas mileage i was looking at, the Chips mapping was making the car run so rich. I found a P28 and now I'm getting at least 300 if I don't dog the engine. Find a place that does Dyno. and take the car in, or find someone close with a chip burner. Get the mapping on the chip to match what you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts