Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so i have a jdm d15b and i recently bought the P08 ecu and before i changed it i had the P28, now i did have the cel on before i changed it but it was a code 6 (ect sensor) but i changed the sensor and the computer at the same time so when i turned the car on the light was gone.... that was a couple weeks ago... but since my car has been misfiring i changed my ecus again last night and when i put in the P28 again the cel came on now it gave me code 41 and thats the primary O2 sensor....

this is really weird the sensor is a good 100 bucks that i am willing to keep hehe do you guys have any ideas of what could be going on??

·
Registered
'95 DX Coupe (Red)
457 Posts
check the output of the o2 sensor... see if it is reading sane, then check the wiring from the o2 sensor to the ecu, if thats ok, then the P28 is flakey, if it not the P08 is the prob...

sloopy.

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i check the O2 readings???

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
i am leaning toward something being "loose". connection check and reset. try again form start.

·
Registered
94 si hatch
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ill will do that and get back to you

thx for your help

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
o2 out put can be checked with a multimeter and manual. there should be a voltage output reading in the back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts